If you buy one great piece this year, make it our Cashmere Button Wrap. It can be worn multiple ways, will keep you looking chic and feeling cozy during all four seasons. Cashmere is the warmest and softest wool on earth so why wouldn't you want this staple in your wardrobe.
Wear it six ways 'til Sunday!
1) Poncho - (our favorite way of wearing it) plus, the back hangs long enough to cover your derriere - love that!
2) Scarf - tied, untied, knotted...
3) Wrap - our second favorite way of wearing it
4) Bolero Top - to cover the (aging) arms...
5) Hoody - on chilly days, under your coat
6) Off Shoulder Top
Inquire - $28.00
Neat metal sign to spruce up your walls.
• 17.5" tall
• 12" wide
• 8.75" deep
• Each piece is cast out of a polyresin material, thus making the bear sculpture fairly light in weight.
• Use a monkey hook, strong nail or screw
• The bear is ready-to-hang
A small, brown cast iron hook.