Rest your head on smooth, luxurious French Linen pillowcases, specially woven to ensure the utmost softness and breathability, while being incredibly durable to provide years of long-lasting comfort.
Our flat sheet, fitted sheet and pillowcase pairs are all sold separately. Mix and match amongst our different colours, or bundle them as you wish. Flexibility is yours!
- Our pillowcases feature a clean, deconstructed design with a hidden hem finish for effortless elegance. Unique inner reverse flap will keep your pillow firmly in place, all night long.
- Optimal weight that naturally wicks away moisture and regulates heat, keeping you cool in the summer while being full-bodied enough for all-season comfort.
- Unique filtering and ventilating capabilities make linen a bacteria-resistant, hypoallergenic material and the perfect companion for a good night's sleep.
- French Linen is crafted from nature using eco-friendly flax, a renewable resource that requires up to 20 times less water and energy to produce than other popular materials. Every part of the flax plant has a purpose, leaving no waste and making it the most sustainable fabric option.
- Free 2-3 Day Shipping and 45 Day Returns in Canada and the US. No duties.
- OEKO-TEX Certified (free of harmful synthetics and dyes)
- Crafted in a Fair Wages™ certified, family-run facility
- Less is more when machine washing your linen bedding. We suggest washing with cold or warm water so as not to harm the fibres, using a mild detergent. Tumble dry on low and remove just before fully dry to avoid major wrinkling.
- We advise against using fabric softener or bleach. Ironing is not necessary, and we encourage you to embrace the casual, laidback look of linen’s subtle wrinkle.
- Due to its unique properties, our French Linen will become softer and shinier with each wash.