Your cart is empty
PRICING IS APPROXIMATE DUE TO THE VOLATILE MARKET. A FINAL QUOTE WILL BE PROVIDED
Made in india.
1. With a dry cotton towel or white paper towel, blot out stain as much as possible.
2. Scrape off any food or debris with a dull instrument.
3. Mix a very small amount of dish soap with a cup of cold water.
4. With a clean sponge and soap mix, gently remove remainder of stain.
5. Allow area to dry.
6. For all-over cleaning, spray with a mixture of soap and water and then rinse with a garden hose.