Your cart is empty
PRICING IS APPROXIMATE DUE TO THE VOLATILE MARKET. A FINAL QUOTE WILL BE PROVIDED
Hand made in India.
Natural fiber rugs have an inherent quality of having loose fibers and knots. Regularly vacuum the rug on a low-power setting. Vacuum the rug from different angles.
If you see any loose threads on the face, they should be trimmed with household scissors. Do not pull the threads on the face to avoid unraveling or damage to the rug.
1. With a dry cotton towel or white paper towel, blot out stain as much as possible.
2. Scrape off any food or debris with a dull instrument.
3. Mix a very small amount of dish soap with a cup of cold water.
4. With a clean sponge and soap mix, gently remove remainder of stain.
5. Allow area to dry.
6. For all-over cleaning, spray with a mixture of soap and water and then rinse with a garden hose.