Inspired by nature, the Harvest table features a rustic farm house design. It is constructed from oak and has a natural oil finish.
Size 87": 87″w × 36″d × 30″h
- Solid oak finger jointed 1” top
- Solid oak finger jointed 4” x 4” rectangular legs
- Solid oak tops will have variations in coloration, pattern and naturally occurring knots
- The table top can extend by 18” on each side with the addition of an optional solid finger joined oak leaf
- Table provides ample seating for 6 people and up to 10 with both leaf extensions
- Assembly is required. View table Assembly Instructions and leafs Assembly Instructions
- Use our EQ3 How-to-Measure Guide to measure your space for delivery
Wipe clean with a soft, damp cloth. Do not use harsh abrasives or household cleaners as they may damage the finish.
Re-oiling the table is required to maintain the resilience and beauty of the oak. Re-oiling should take place every six to twelve months. Please use a clear danish, tung or linseed furniture oil.
Oiling does not protect against spills and stains from regular use, please exercise caution when placing food or drinks on the surface, as with any wood furniture.
Due to the nature of solid oak, changes in temperature and humidity may cause cracks to appear. This will not compromise the structural integrity of the product. View detailed Care Instructions.