The Rhea crib offers a sleek look and high quality construction. The warm wood tones and matte white combine beautifully to fit any decor. Made from sustainably sourced wood, and finished with non-toxic, water-born coatings & paint, this crib promotes a healthy sleep environment.
The Rhea conversion kit (sold separately) turns the Rhea crib into a day-bed style toddler bed. Moving into a toddler bed is a milestone for any child. The Rhea toddler bed is safe, cozy and easy to access, reinforcing your child's new-found independence.
This item is GREENGUARD Gold certified. Meets or exceeds stringent chemical emissions standards.
- Meets all US, Canadian, Australian and European safety standards.
- Easy to assemble by one person
- 3 adjustable mattress positions
- Low overall height for easy access
- Small footprint helps utilize space efficiently
- Sustainably produced in Europe
- Made of solid birch and Baltic birch plywood
- Finishes are non toxic, water-based and free of VOC health hazards
- Made under European environmental standards
- Packaging made of recycled cardboard
- Responsible recycling through licensed collecting facilities
- Converts to Rhea Toddler Bed with purchase of conversion kit
- Fits a standard 28"W x 52"L crib mattress (not included)
- Mattress must be at least 27 1/4"W x 51 5/8"L and 4-6" thick
- We recommend purchasing crib rail teethers to protect against teething damage